|

Monday, February 13, 2006

Running behind

It was touch and go, but Mark decided he needed to stay home from school today. Of course, I was behind schedule, so Tim offered to take Christina to school, but she refuses to ride in his big work truck (it's soooo embarrassing!). Anyway, Pete the boyfriend came to the rescue to pick up Christina so the rest of us could get to work on time.

I wondered if it was a bad omen when I saw a Fed Ex truck on the back of a tow truck trailer. Even the overnight guys are slowing down today. But, when I see what the east coast is going through--and especially New York, I really can't complain about anything. At least we are able to travel without any problem, and rush hour really wasn't bad today.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com