|

Friday, April 28, 2006

Day Two

Well, I'm already starting to reap the benefits of being home to help Tim with his stuff. In the past two days, we've received three checks for Drywall Design and I've made the deposits. God is good and he will meet our needs. It's nice to be home when the mail comes, then I can run to the bank before three o'clock so we can get the deposits credited before the next business day.

Also, Luke needs some help with his business, so I'm trying to lend a hand in that area. Eventually, I may do payroll (for Tim) and other bookkeeping stuff.

Christina is getting ready for prom. It's two weeks from today, and she'll be getting out of school early. Since I'm no longer working, I'll be available to take her to get her hair done and help her with her dress, etc. before her big evening. Tim took her on Wednesday night to get her dress (I just wasn't up for it then). Actually, he read my blog while he was in the mall waiting for her to try on dresses (he's got remote internet access). So, he's learning to multi-task in a whole new way--surfing the net and mall shopping. Quite a bit different than the other hats he's used to wearing--accountant, bookkeeper, delivery person, drywall hanger/taper, supervisor, employer, mediator, and on and on.

It's raining today, so it's a little gloomy, but I think I'll do some baking. Tim doesn't mind if the oven's on if it's an overcast or cool day. (He doesn't like a hot kitchen in the middle of July, though!) Plus, baked goods are always nice comfort food. But don't worry, I'll be checking my blood sugar. And on Monday I've got a lab appointment to see how things are going--with a visit to my endocronologist the following week.

Life goes on...

Till next time,


Suzi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzy,
Cheri mentioned that things were getting a little stressful at your house, welcome to my world.
My first line of my reading this morning was Psalm 71:14 But as for me, I will always have hope. Lets go with that. Thinking of ya!!
Ann

3:49 PM  
Blogger Suzi said...

Thanks, Ann--

Yes, we always have hope in the Lord, no matter how bad things get around us. Some days the hope of heaven is about the only thing that lifts my spirits, but what a great lift that is!
Suzi

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com