|

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spring has sprung

I think spring is really here now. The birds are singing their greetings every morning, and even though the mornings are darker when Raven and I walk, I know it's because of Daylight Savings Time and not because we're going back to winter.

Of course, we can still go back to winter--anything's possible in Minnesota even in April--but the likelihood is less and less. I remember a couple of years ago it was 95 degrees F on April 15. Yesterday I was out and about without a coat as the temp soared up to 60. But it certainly has snowed in April in the past, too.

Did anyone else hear that Congress passed and the President signed a law that Daylight Savings Time would begin three weeks earlier in 2007 and end one week later? We'll still "fall back" the last Sunday in Oct. this year. Man, it's hard enough to remember this time change stuff now without getting more mixed up with new dates in the future.

But I guess I won't complain (I already did...) and just enjoy the warming of the earth and the brightening of the sun.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com