|

Friday, May 05, 2006

Senior trip

Mark left last night for his senior class trip. They are going for a weekend of paintball and other camp-like activities. If it warms up, they can go swimming in the lake, but I'm sure that water will be really really COLD! I've been washing Tim's drop cloths and drying them outside--but it's taking forever for them to dry. I left them out last night. When I got up this morning it was only 40 degrees! Last weekend we were running around in shorts.

Ah well, as long as it's breezy and it doesn't rain, I'll continue to bring out the drop cloths. Tim must have a dozen of them. He was going to send Christian (one of his crew) to the laundromat, but that would have taken forever. Terry suggested the only real way to get them clean is to hang them up and power wash them. But Tim mainly wanted to get the dust off them. I suppose before we fold them up we can pick off any chunks of sheetrock dust that are left behind.

So, this is my life now. Laundering big rags and sorting through junk. Actually I'm not complaining--it's good to have the time to get this done. And tonight we'll have a break as we are attending the Teen Challenge banquet with Terry. I think Minnesota's governor will be there--he is a big supporter of Teen Challenge. It will be good to hear the redemptive stories of God's love and lives transformed.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com