|

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I snuck in another visit

Well, I talked to my doctor yesterday, and we decided to get another hemoglobin reading. So, I had to go back to the hospital for that. Darrin, the nice lab man with tattoos, earrings and a gentle manner, was not happy with my bruised arms. He carefully found a vein and didn't leave a mark. It did pinch a little, but not bad.

Anyway, my hemoglobin was only down 1/10th of a point, so that was good news. Today I think my bleeding has slowed down and is perhaps ready to quit (I sure hope!).

I may sneak back to the out patient clinic for two more units of blood tomorrow (Monday) morning, just so I'm all pumped up for the week at Cornerstone. Then I should be in really terrific shape!

We enjoyed a nice afternoon yesterday on Tim's Uncle Danny's boat. We went out on the Old Mississippi and toured the river sights. It was a very nice, peaceful day.

Today I need to finish packing. I am going to pace myself and just do bits at a time. We will make it! :)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com