|

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Driving Miss Crazy

Today is Christina's volleyball game in St. Cloud. I need to be at school 30 minutes before regular pick up time to insure they get to the game by 5 pm. Still, I think I've got lots of time to get things done.

However--my glucometer is on the blink. I'm out of one of my medications, so I need a trip to the pharmacy to get my prescription and possibly a new battery. Then later I discover my glucometer works slightly after I take the battery out and put it in again. But it is still a little goofy. Hmmm. Well, I should have a back-up battery anyway in case this happens again when I'm not at home--or not going to be at home for awhile.

I need to make a doctor's appointment for my flu shot and check up after my summer surgery. And, I should check to see when my dentist appointment is scheduled for. I've already changed my eye appointment for a day when I'm off work, so I'm good.

I want to make pizza muffins because they travel well and I can have some home here for Tim tonight when he gets home. Also, I should get a map book because Tim says I should have one in my car anyway. I also need to get gas and pay the credit card bill at the mall today.

I've joined a book club so I should start reading the book I picked up yesterday.

There's another part-time job available on campus, so I need to update my resume and send it in to HR.

So, when I get everything done, I'll be ready to drive 4-5 teenage girls 120 miles or more round trip this afternoon; half of this trip will be when they are tired, hungry and sweaty after a volleyball game. Hopefully we won't be dealing with PMS on top of it.

I will keep you posted on my sanity quotient tomorrow.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com