|

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Cheri!

Today is my (older) sister Cheri's birthday! She is starting her day off with a bang (see her blog), but when I talked to her things were settling down. Apparently her son, my nephew (obviously) received a concussion during a soccer game and was taken to the hospital. He is fine, thankfully, but it wasn't till this morning that Cheri found out exactly what happened and even where he was.

We got an e-mail from Mark, and they are now in Rome. They didn't know where they would be staying, but apparently they got some help from people working at the train station who even called around for them. They are now at a nice hostel which is relatively inexpensive and best of all has free internet. I'm hoping to catch him online sometime. They have been touring Rome and seeing lots of places--the coliseum was next on their list.

The colors are lovely around her, but it's been pretty windy so the leaves are falling fast from the trees. I'm hoping to dig up my irises today (thanks for the tips Cheri!) and I think this might be the last warm day for awhile. Winter's a-comin'!

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the antiChrist Obama

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com