|

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tax day?

This morning Tim reminded me that the deadline for e-filing tax returns (for 2005!) is Oct. 15, or I suppose since Oct. 15 is on Sunday, it's October 16.

I am not really looking forward to going through tax stuff. I think we have our things pretty much together--it's just a matter of putting our heads together and getting the job done.

Tim's going to Men's Retreat this weekend so I guess we'll be working on this in the evenings.

If we miss this deadline, we'll have to paper file our return. (Like in the old days.) I think we both just want to get it done and maybe we can find enough deductions to get a little money back (we did pay in on April 17 this year--April 15 was on Sat.)

Oh, the joys of procrastination!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com