|

Friday, November 17, 2006

I am still here...

Still living, breathing, and surviving here on planet Earth. Getting lots of exercise running between the college and the seminary (up stairs and down stairs over a hill). Haven't lost any weight, though. I attribute this to the fact that muscle weighs more than fat.

Kids are still happy and working at Papa John's Pizza. I am tired and happy and still waiting to get my car back. Tomorrow I should get a loaner. Car should be ready on Monday, which of course if my long day at work, so I won't get it back till Tuesday or Wednesday unless Tim can get it for me, but of course I'll have the loaner car and I don't think I can get my car without returning the loaner. Ay caramba.

More soon...

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com