|

Friday, November 03, 2006

The phone call

After going through eight or so interviews this summer and being disappointed seven or so times, I have learned not to get my hopes too high for job offers. I try to be optimistic and confident, but steel myself for a "no" answer.

This morning I got a call from HR (human resources) at Bethel. It was to my desk phone in Anthro-Soc, so it wasn't as scary as getting a call at home, for some reason.

"We'd like to offer you the job as Registration Coordinator at the Seminary."

Woo hoo! I said yes, and I start on Tuesday. The only sad part is that I'll have to give up my Monday night BSF study, because the Sem PM students that I'll be working with come on Monday nights, and I'll be the representative to meet them.

To be interviewed on Wednesday, offered the job on Friday, and start the following Tuesday, whew! I am thrilled to be spending even more time on Bethel's campus.

Christina starts her new job tomorrow. We are both flyin' high!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com