|

Monday, November 06, 2006

Tomorrow, new job!

Tomorrow I start my new part-time job at Bethel. I'll just be there a few hours to get acclimated a bit, then I can spend the rest of the day getting ready to vote. :)

Tonight was my last night at BSF. Unfortunately, my discussion leader was sick, so I wasn't able to say good-bye to her in person. I'm hoping to transfer to another class on Thursday, which I think will be my day off.

Christina had her first "full" night of work tonight. She isn't quite as enthusiastic as she was when she was first hired, but she's glad for the work and the hope of a paycheck. Real life, baby.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow, and research your candidates. Lots of sample ballots are available online. Or maybe you've memorized the TV/radio/billboard/phone commercials telling you who to vote for.

It will be nice to have some quiet after the election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com