|

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Mark's birthday!


Happy birthday Mark! I am one day late, and how can I be, since his Leap Year day only comes once every four years.

Perhaps it is because I didn't see him at all yesterday--the first leap birthday I've missed with him. We've always made a big deal of his leap b-days in the past--a carnival at church that coincided with his 4th birthday, a trip to Discovery Zone on his 8th birthday, bashes with friends on his 12th and 16th birthday.

This year, we're having a family party today. He had some friends over to his home last night to celebrate. I heard Papa John's was giving away free pizza to people with Leap birthdays. Don't know if Mark took advantage of this or not.

So, I have all the food here, I just have to cook/prepare it and clean. Luckily my friend Beckie was here last week before Cheri came so the house hasn't gotten too bad in one week.

So, enough blogging, it's time to prepare to party!

Happy happy Birthday Mark!!! We love you!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com