|

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday blog

Wow, I guess it's been awhile since I've blogged. Lots has happened.

I've registered over 100 students at the seminary.

I have now taught eight sessions of Introduction to Liberal Arts, and as far as I know, no one has fallen asleep yet!

We are planning a weekend trip to Lake Beauty with our church, Solomon's Porch. We went last year and had a blast--horse back riding, good food, rest, playing Mafia (the card game), good food, did I mention the good food?

Tim has an offer accepted on another north Minneapolis home. He hopes to close soon and we have a friend lined up to move in.

SemPM started at the seminary last night. There were over 150 students present! Fortunately, we had signs posted directing new students to their classrooms.

There was a Koehnen family reunion on Saturday (Tim's mom's side of the family). Dozens of people came and it was fun to reconnect with Tim's many cousins and their families (aunts and uncles too).

Mark took a bike ride to southern Minnesota and back. They made the trip back without stopping and he was beat. But what a good experience!

Luke is enjoying his education classes. So far, so good! Christina is contemplating school, but so far no final decisions.

Raven is hovering underneath me because we're having a rain storm with some thunder and lightning. He sounds gruff, but he's really a big chicken.

Hopefully I'll come up with more interesting stuff to write about next time. Life has been so busy (mostly work) lately that I think my creativity is zapped.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com