|

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Now that the dinner is cooked and eaten and the kitchen is (mostly) cleaned up, I thought I'd blog how I'm thankful for family, friends, and of course the God who created those special people and who gives us good gifts so abundantly. As I look forward to my birthday tomorrow, I'm especially thankful for my parents who gave me life. I put the picture here on my Facebook as my profile picture--me now and back almost 52 years ago.

I'm thankful for my family==parents, siblings, husband, children, in-laws, and on and on (including a special nephew who has joined us for the feast today). I'm thankful for work, and the chance to have a break from work.

Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving! And, tomorrow is only four weeks from CHRISTMAS!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com