|

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Driving, driving

Well, yesterday was one of those crazy days carting kids and working out schedule conflicts. Inga had soccer practice, Christina had her school open house/potluck, and after that Inga had orientation at the high school. Somehow we managed to get everyone where they needed to go in a somewhat timely fashion. Inga and I had fun roaming the circular halls of her high school, seeing some familiar faces, and finding her classrooms.

I am looking forward to next week, when the school bus (and my son, Luke) will take over the driving and I can get my stuff done while the kids are at school. And, hopefully the gas bill will go down--I paid $1.79/gallon yesterday!! Yikes!! Well, only 6 days till school starts!

Till next time,
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com