|

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Good food

Last night Tim's high school friend John flew back into town on his way back to Hawaii from Washington, D.C. We met him at the airport, and proceeded to discuss dinner plans. John had called from the airport--he was wearing a suit, so we dressed up, too, and tried to figure out wear we could eat without breaking the bank and also a place everyone could agree on. (We brought our 13 year old daughter along, too.)

We finally settled on Tejas--and wow, what a good choice! I had a chicken/wild rice burrito, Tim had the pork chop special, Christina had salmon, and John had scallops. The presentation of the dishes was simply marvelous, and it was delicious as well. And the best part was I didn't feel too full and sick later, like I do when I eat too much at fancy places because I feel I should clean my plate. The bread was great too--a brownish/blue cornbread and white bread with wild rice.

Mmmmmmmm, mmmm.

If you're ever in Mpls., try the Tejas restaurant at 50th & France area in Edina. And they also have a booth at the Minnesota State Fair (which ends on Labor Day.)

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com