|

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Home home on the range

Well, here we are with more vacation days from school. It's MEA weekend--so the kids are off for two extra days. Christina had a friend over last night, the boys and Inga were out late last night at friend's houses, and I didn't jump out of bed at 6:15. Raven and I walked late (much to his dismay), and now I'm blogging late. Before I know it, it will be noon and I'll have to really accomplish something.

Tomorrow the boys are going up to camp for two days, so I'm glad about that. I hope they have a wonderful experience there--since we haven't really settled in with them in a church, they haven't been involved with youth groups or Christian activities, so I'm always glad to see them enjoy Bible camp. Maybe they can make some connections with friends there and hook into some kind of permanent gathering when they get back home.

So, we'll enjoy the little break and hope for some good spiritual growth at camp. And hope that Christina has a good time of spiritual growth home with mom over the weekend (and hopefully away from the phone for at least 15-minute intervals).

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com