|

Friday, October 10, 2003

Soccer mom, aka driving mom

Today is the final volleyball tournament for Christina. It's on the other side of St. Paul (we are west of Minneapolis), but it is the last one. Actually, it's been a fairly short season--basketball goes from about November through February. So, I'll enjoy being a "soccer" mom while I can--the boys were more into music than sports when they entered their middle school years, so I didn't do more than drive them to piano lessons when they were younger.

Well, I better get moving. Luke called and asked me to put his clothes in the dryer. Then Tim called for back-up drywall help, and I wanted to go to the grocery store before I pick up Christina after school. Internet time will be limited today. ;)

Driving time will be maximized. Oh, well, I like my van. And it's built for lots of kids. And stuff too.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com