|

Saturday, October 11, 2003

Running in the rain

I think our nice summer stretch is coming to an end. This morning, it's still in the sixties, but cooling down. The cloudy skies should have been my tip off as Raven and I started out. Sporting only a sweat suit--no hat or coat, and Raven wearing even less--we started out. Soon it began to sprinkle, and then it came down harder. Not a downpour, fortunately, but enough to feel cold and uncomfortable.

Poor Inga. She is running in her first 10K here--I hope she's comfortable and doesn't get too soaked. At least it's not snowy and icy.

As for now, I suppose I should replant my iris bulbs and rake some soggy leaves. Or, I could do some work inside the house. Or, I could do some reading and have a nice cup of sugar-free hot chocolate.

Hmmm. So many choices. At least I'm not carpool mom today. Just yet.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com