|

Saturday, October 25, 2003

In good hands

Tim and the kids made it up north last night, safe and sound. Tim helped Luke set up the camper for the boys that are up at their friend's farm, and then he went off to the men's retreat only about 15 minutes away. Now I've got Mark and his two friends here who spent the night, and Christina who needs to spend the weekend finishing up her book for a book report.

For now, the kids are sleeping, so I'm enjoying the peace. Yesterday afternoon was a mad house of packing blankets and bedding for the camper and baking treats and snacks for the weekend.

I'm missing Tim already........but he'll be home tomorrow. I dreamed that he came home and slipped into bed just to be there and help me fall asleep.

I do have my guard dog Raven, who barks at anything that moves outside the door. So, I'm in good hands.

And I've got my God who is always with me and watches over me.

So I'm in the best hands.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com