|

Monday, October 20, 2003

Early blogging, early walk

Today I uncharacteristically jumped out of bed when my alarm went off at 5:25 am. I hurriedly got dressed, found Raven in the dark, and set out to walk under the still starry night/morning. It was kinda fun to walk before the sights and sounds of morning were apparent--the biggest challenge was cleaning up after Raven in the dark. But, we got the job done and got back home in time to wake everyone up for school and work.

Luke's truck has been acting up--sometimes shaking when it starts--so we decided it's time to get fixed. He's using my van again today (he took it up to camp this weekend), so I wanted to get up early to get his truck in before Tim goes to work, and before my 8:30 am eye appointment (I'll have to walk the 6 blocks to the eye doctor since I'm now vehicle-less).

So, I'm getting lots of walking in. Yesterday we went to a corn maze that was carved in the shape of the world. We visited 26 points along the way that described the various parts of the "world" they were located in (signs along the maze). I was glad Tim was leading the way--I'm not too bad at directions, but I have been known to get turned around without too much trouble.

Today I shouldn't get lost with no vehicle to drive around it. Guess after the eye doctor I'll be cleaning the house, doing my Bible study, or maybe even baking banana bread.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com