|

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Dogs, dogs and more dogs

Today on our walk we met many furry friends. Usually I try to avoid them--not because I don't like other dogs or people, but because Raven usually pulls on the leash and barks his head off, and I don't know how owners (or other dogs) will respond to this attention. So, today I tried avoiding one dog only to run into two. Then, up behind me came a lady who asked if her dog could greet my dog. By this time I had to go down the route to greet the dog I had originally tried to avoid, and then another dog and two owners came running by.

The encounters went pretty well and I know Raven enjoyed it. And I got a work out on top of it. Not bad for a morning's work.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com