|

Friday, October 15, 2004

Appointments

Yesterday I decided it was time for me to call to make some medical appointments that were long overdue. Besides, I didn't know how long it would take me to get in to see various doctors, and I wanted to do it before the end of the year (insurance reasons) and also before tax season starts.

So, I made my calls, never dreaming how quickly I could get in. Monday I already have scheduled an eye exam, and Tuesday a stress test with the cardiologist. Wednesday is Bible study day, so I didn't put anything else on the calendar that day. Thursday and Friday the kids are off school for Minnesota Education Association (MEA) teacher conferences, so Mark and I are going to the dentist at 8 am on Thursday (Mark has six cavities that have needed filling. I'm going for a check up and to check on some slight discomfort in a tooth.) Friday, I'm going for my yearly (twice a decade?) "woman's" exam. Then Monday the following week will be a mammogram, which I haven't done in four years.

I didn't expect to get so much done in one week, but I'm glad it will all be behind me soon. And the bills shouldn't be too bad (we won't talk about the dentist, where we have no coverage), because I've already maxed out my insurance.

Now, if only I could get that flu shot........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com