|

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Back to the dentist

Mark is done. The journey that began with a sore tooth back in March or April finished today with the completion of three remaining fillings. In the past six months or so he has endured several fillings, a root canal, and a cleaning. And he will probably get to school in time for his second hour class--Algebra. He only missed band, which he probably would have missed anyway because of the novocaine (he plays tenor sax).

His bill has been paid. No balance remains on his account. His smile is happy and bright.

Next week, I go back to have my permanent crown put it. Then I will be done too (for six months).

I wish Luke would reconsider becoming a dentist. Then I'm sure he would be more than able to adequately take care of his parents in our old age.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com