|

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Today is my birthday!

I love celebrations. I love parties. I love surprises. I love to get together with friends and have fun. I enjoy gathering with family and opening gifts at birthdays and Christmases.

This year I am 47 years old. I have three great kids--Luke is 19, Mark is 16, and Christina is almost 15. (Her birthday is one month after mine.) I am truly blessed.

I have five exchange students who have returned back home, and I am thankful for them. I'm thankful for my parents and siblings and the many happy birthdays I had with them as I was growing up.

Tomorrow we'll celebrate my birthday with my in-laws, as well as have a Thanksgiving feast. My birthday falls on Thanksgiving every six years (except if a leap year throws things off), and I enjoy celebrating my birthday by partying with family and eating great food.

Getting older is a blessing, and I'm grateful for each day. Hope your birthday is happy when it comes around!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com