|

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Home sweet home

Today I'm home. Raven and I did venture out for our usual walk--even though it is below zero. Really, if I am layered enough and there is no wind, it isn't too bad out there. I only feel for Raven--not because of the cold so much, but when he walks on the salt his feet get sore, and every once in awhile he limps a bit or stops to lick his feet. By the time we're home, he's fine again. Maybe I'll give him an Epsom salt soak later to sooth his paws.

I believe I'm done with my shopping. I purchased food for Christmas and for baking, and enough groceries to last us till after Christmas. Even the things I was planning to mail today were scooped up by Tim, so I don't have to go out anymore. So, I can get busy cleaning, wrapping, and maybe even baking.

I think it will be a good day.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com