|

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Errand girl

Today I'm Tim's errand girl. I brought him and the boys some drywall screws from home that had been forgotten. They're doing something a little different than their usual taping work--today they are actually hanging sheetrock. As I arrived, Mark was perched on a ladder cutting holes in the ceiling for the canned recessed lights.

My errand was not finished. Tim gave me his Home Depot card, and off I went to buy yet more screws--this time they were ceiling screws. I was able to follow his directions for a short cut (I was very proud--I often get lost or turned around if Tim doesn't draw me a map) and return promptly with the requested item.

I decided to stop at Cub Foods on the way home. I did shopping that I hope will last us for the week and bought some more little stocking stuffers. As I was carrying in groceries, Tim called and asked if I could meet him to put a check in the bank. I told him I'd call back when I got the groceries in the house.

When I called, he was already on the way to the bank. Whew. Maybe now I can finish putting away the groceries and get a shower in before dark. Oh, yeah, I need gas, gotta stop at the library--and sometime I need to pick up Christina, who is at a friend's house. Ho, ho, ho--away I go!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com