|

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Late start

Mark and Christina have semester testing today, but they don't have a first period test, so they don't have to be at school till 9:45. It was nice not to have to crawl out of bed early to wake them (often at different intervals--the first time never seems to take, especially for Christina). Raven and I got our walk in and now as I blog they are getting ready for school.

One more day after today, and then they will have Christmas break. I'm sure Tim will want Mark to work with him next week, and I'm thinking of taking the bus and the new train (to take advantage of our tax dollars) to the Mall of America sometime next week. The Christmas cards are almost done--so I need to order a food tray for Christmas day, do some more shopping and wrapping, and bake some goodies.

We're in the home stretch--Christmas, here we come! I hope we can all relax some and enjoy this special season as we think about how much the Lord did for us, coming to earth as a baby and giving himself to us. In turn, we can give of ourselves to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com