|

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A fine new blog

My dad has started over with his blog, since we were having so much trouble setting up his profile. You can still link to him at the sidebar ("My Dad's blog") or by clicking here. His new title is "Along Cemetery Road"--which is the street they live on. I'm hoping he'll do some reminiscing about his youth and share some fun stories--he has an amazing sense of humor.

Meanwhile, life in Minnesota continues at a fast pace. Today I'm off to BSF and I'll try to get some things done around here before I go to work tomorrow. We got a light dusting of snow overnight and then this morning a bit too, so that will probably make travel more difficult, but it is whitening things up after our major melt last weekend.

So, out the door I go, but not before I'll check to see if my Dad has any more new pearls of wisdom...


Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com