|

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday, sleep day

Wow. I went to bed shortly after 10 pm last night, woke up this morning about 7:45, got up to do the bathroom routine, fell back asleep and didn't wake up till 10:15. Poor Raven! He seemed okay that our walk was hours later than usual, but was very happy to be outside.

It was a relatively quiet walk for a Saturday morning. I did see a couple of people heading out on a lake to do some ice fishing. (All ice houses had to be off the lakes around here by Feb 28, but people can still fish out in the open.) Raven noisily greeted two dogs--one was across the street and another behind a fence. For some reason my lower back ached on our entire walk. Maybe too much time spent in bed or else too many hours in a chair behind a desk at the office.

I guess I needed the sleep. I've been getting up at 5 or so and getting to bed around 11. For some people that may be a luxury, but I don't do too well on little sleep. I'm grateful for weekends and times to relax.

Now, if I could just get-away somewhere south for a week or so--visit a nice beach or even the mountains of Tennessee.....

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

I read it. Now get to bed!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com