|

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Track meet

Today Christina has a track meet across town, but not so far it's not a manageable distance. Tim's working not far from there, so I'm planning to come pick him and Mark up from the jobsite and try to catch Christina at one of her events.

I didn't tell her we might be coming, because she is new to track and still at an age where parents are sometimes, well, an embarrassment shall we say. I'll try not to cheer or get in the way, but I hope I get to see her compete. She is very wiry and flexible, so I'm sure she'll do well.

Of course, this morning it was in the 40s--quite a change from 80 degree temperatures earlier in the week. I'm going with the layered look and bringing along a blanket. We'll see how everything goes.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com