|

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Finally, a picture!

I have been trying for a long time to posts pictures on my blog. Tim had some time last night, and he's been posting pictures on his blog quite regularly. But for some reason, it was more difficult to post them here.

He had to jump through quite a few hoops to figure out how to post my profile picture and the one below of the two of us, but he did it! Some of you may recognize the picture of Tim and me from when he posted it on his blog back in February. Actually, I had wanted that picture as my profile mug(s), but he found a fairly decent one of me (not an easy task!) so I'll settle for that one.

Don't know how soon it will be before pictures will appear on Swansmith again, but at least we now know it is possible!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com