|

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Wow, it's been 22 years already of wedded bliss to my favorite person, Tim. It seems like it was just last week that I was blogging about being married for 21 years. Before we know it, it will be 25 years! I remember thinking that a couple was pretty old if they had been married 25 years. Now it seems that even 50 years of marriage to the right person will fly by.

I'm so thankful for Tim--he is a great dad, a hard worker, a good friend, faithful to me and just all in all a pretty wonderful husband. I am still so thrilled to wake up next to him every morning and to hear his truck pull into the driveway at the end of a work day. Thank you, Tim, for always being there for me and for the kids. I love you!

By the way, I missed another important anniversary this week. On May 5, 2004, my sweet husband first ventured into the blogging world. You can read his past year of blogs at this site.

Happy anniversary, sweetheart!

Till next time,



Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

I suppose I have to write something now, preferably something nice and loving. You've put the pressure on. But seriously, that should be easy. Thanks for the kind words. You're too generous.

Love,

Tim

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com