|

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A fun discovery

Last night as Tim and I were getting ready to set up our camper, I discovered a tape of a former pastor of ours. It was fun to listen to the worship service of ten years ago and remember. The church has since closed (a few years after that pastor had moved to another church), so the memories were very special. We are happy in our new location, but it is fun to see how God has worked in us and others over the course of time.

When we got home, I discovered our former pastor's church online. He has online sermons, so we listened to parts of them. His wife spoke a few Sundays ago, and it was so wonderful to hear her voice again as she shared her testimony. As much as her message touched my heart, I also wished there was a recording of her singing, as she is an amazing musician (mainly piano and voice).

I love how the internet can keep us connected. As our new church develops its identity and website, I know I can keep in touch with those who have ministered to me and my family in the past and see how they continue their ministry with others.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com