|

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday blog from Cornerstone

We are continuing to enjoy great weather here, great conversation, food, music and seminars. Today we are in the Gallery tent with music in the background rather than a speaker, so hopefully it will be a bit easier to blog.

There is a glare on the screen, so I'll blame that for any typos ;). There's a nice breeze blowing and I got a little sunburned yesterday, but not too bad. Today I got to the seminars early enough to be out of the sun or had Tim save me a spot.

We had a great combined meal at lunch of pancakes, bacon and Cheri's hashbrowns. Tonight I hope to finish off more hamburgers and buns. The kids want to leave late tonight, but that's still up for debate. We'll probably pack up today and head out sometime between midnight and 6 am.

Well, I'm going to check out some more things before my time is up--so the next blog will be from home!

Till next time,


Suzi

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Hey Suzi, look to your left!

1:43 PM  
Blogger TKls2myhrt said...

Suzi,

I've written a post to your guest, so be sure to have him read it.

Hope you enjoy a wonderful time of fellowship tonight.

Theresa

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com