|

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Countdown

Tomorrow my boy comes home. He has had fun shopping, swimming, and even bowling in Moldova. He has enjoyed ethnic food and McDonalds, Moldovan-style. He has taken public transportation everywhere or walked--not able to drive for two weeks.

Tomorrow I will see his face again and hear the stories of his journeys. I will hug him like he is still my little boy, even though he is grown up with a beard and muscles and is much taller than me.

I will thank God for safe travel and lessons learned. And I will peek into his room after he is asleep, like I did when I was a weary preschool mom, and know that when I see my children at rest from their play, their work, or their travel, I am content and at rest also.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com