|

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Start of a long weekend

Wednesdays are always nice, because I am fortunate enough to work a three-day work week--Monday through Wednesday. I look forward to a nice long weekend--and this weekend will be especially good because Monday is a holiday.

Tomorrow Christina will be in school. Mark has left for the weekend to help his grandparents drive their camper down to a car show in Indiana along with Tim's brother Jeff and his family. (I know Mark was secretly heartbroken at missing two days of school--tomorrow and Friday--NOT!)

I hope Tim doesn't have to work too hard during the next couple of days. He was hoping to join Mark and his family on the trip, but he's just too busy. With his cousin's help, perhaps he can find some relaxing time. Monday, we are planning to go to the Minnesota State Fair, so we'll have to make that a fun event. Don't forget fun and rest, honey! I know I won't (forget that is).

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com