|

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am amazed

This morning, things were no different than usual. I got up before Tim, walked the dog, and came back while he and Terry were eating breakfast. I made lunches, running rather late, when Tim offered to finish by putting grapes in the lunches. I dashed off to the shower and got in the car for work after making sure Christina would wake up when Jeff and Dawn would call her to babysit.

I worked all day--finishing a big project, but not getting very far in two other things I wanted to get done. But, I needed to get home. Supper was in the crockpot, but I'd need to set the table and get the food near the guys' mouths or they'd surely starve.

Well, lo and behold, I got home and found the table was set. Lo and behold, Mark was really hungry, so he set the food and drinks out on the table. LO AND BEHOLD, but the dishwasher was fixed and the trees/weeds in the backyard were coming down.

Tim had set the table when he came home earlier in the day to walk Raven (since Christina was babysitting, he needed someone to let him out--the frequent urination thing is a side effect of his meds--see earlier blog). Mark had put food out as I mentioned, and Terry had fixed the dishwasher and was working on getting our overgrown trees down.

Thanks honey, and Mark and Terry. Now, I wonder what will happen tomorrow evening at supper time????

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com