|

Monday, August 29, 2005

Please vote

Tim has posted several of Mark's senior pictures on his blog. You can link to them here. We are asking our friends and family and other blog readers to vote for their favorite picture--this will help us decide which one to choose for the yearbook.

In other news, we enjoyed a nice weekend, celebrating Tim's 47th birthday with family at our house last night. I tried a new salad, Round Up salad, that Christina enjoyed at my friend Joy's house last month. Yummy (if I do say so myself)--lettuce, black olives, pinto beans, red onion (this is what really gives it its flavor), etc. I forgot to serve frito scoop-type corn chips. I added spinach but forgot the grape tomatoes I had purchased, and didn't take the time to chop up the cucumber. You could add whatever else to the ingredients you like.

Busy week at work--got to get two newsletters out!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com