|

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A weird day

I got up at 6:30 today, not because I wanted to, but because Tim was up and I knew I should get up to walk the dog and fix lunches.

Christina had been up late last night cleaning--she wants a little more spending money before school starts next week. The house looked really good! (I won't mention that she brought stacks of paper and dumped them in our room. Ooops, guess it's too late to not mention it!)

Tim, Mark, Terry and Luke were all ready for a day at work. I'm planning to do some stuff from the office here at home, as well as catching up around here. Then Tim found out none of the jobs he planned to go to are ready today. Mark starts school on Tuesday, so Tim will be without his helper after that date.

Ah well. Tim and Terry are trimming trees in the back yard. I can see them from my spot at the computer, and am trying not to panic as I see the acrobatic maneuvers Terry is making from the roof of our garage.

Mark's out cleaning in the garage--I think Tim is finally going to finish taping and painting the garage. So there's always work to be done somewhere.

Tomorrow is Tim's birthday, and he'll probably be swamped with work. Ah well, we'll enjoy a day at home and celebrate a little early.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com