|

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tonight is the night!

Mark will be home in a few short hours. He called last night from Frankfurt (it was 2:30 am here). I asked him to call or e-mail from Frankfurt, but I thought he might wait till 6 am or so--just before he got on his flight to Philadelphia. As I write this, his plane is awaiting take off, having left the gate five minutes ahead of schedule. He's on the last leg home!

To keep me busy while waiting for Mark's arrival, Tim invited some friends over for dinner. We met Becky at Cornerstone Music Festival, where she and our friend Dale got acquainted and became fast "friends." (We keep asking them when the wedding will be.) She lives in Oklahoma, and Dale lives here in Minnesota, but she is here for an extended visit. Tim's cousin Terry was also here for dinner--he and Dale have met before and both have interesting stories. (See Tim's blog.)

I found with all the excitement that my blood sugar was plunging--I checked it and it was 80. So, I rested a bit until they arrived, and then ate plenty of food to get my blood sugar going again. It was nice to have company, and now the house will be nice for Mark, too.

I'll blog more tomorrow about Mark's arrival. I can't wait!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com