|

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back to reality

Monday was the fair, Tuesday I only worked six hours, so today was back to reality. The day started off with a sick daughter. Well, at least her brother could drive himself to school--when Mark is sick, we have to figure out how to get Christina to school. When I got to work, I was alone most of the day and the printer wouldn't work. At days' end, I ran into some e-mail snafus and possible newsletter errors (after the fact--it's already finished)--but I think we discovered that the errors were not really mine after all.

I felt a little sad there was no one at the office to wish me a bon voyage on my upcoming business trip (Nicole did leave a nice note for me, though). I haven't heard anything about my upcoming BSF classes either--they are supposed to start on Monday night while I'm gone, and my teaching leader hasn't called me yet.

Tim has been swamped again. He is threatening to drag me off to work with him tomorrow. I always have things to do on my days off which don't normally include drywall work, so we'll see how things play out. In the meantime, I'm grateful for a short work week (though I really do love my job).

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com