|

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Three study groups

I am now involved in three Bible studies/small groups. I have BSF on Monday nights, and tomorrow I am planning to go to a Thursday morning book/Bible study using a book by popular Christian author Beth Moore. It will be a chance to get to know the women of my church in a better way. Sunday nights will be a time for Tim and me to study together at our good friends Tim & Judy's house.

All of this is forcing me to be more organized. Last night I actually spent some time working on my BSF lesson, instead of waiting till Sunday to get it done. I will need to spend some more time tonight on it as well.

Now, if only I can apply this discipline (which I'm not sure I have yet) to my house, life will be perfect (almost!).

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com