|

Thursday, September 08, 2005

To nap, read, or do housework.........hmmmmmmm

Today's morning walk was in daylight--after the kids left for school. I've noticed even on my early walks the past two days that traffic has picked up as fall schedules are now in full swing.

Today school buses were evident, and Raven stopped to sniff a couple of children waiting on a corner while they petted him (after I told them of his friendly nature). One little girl refrained--for all his kind ways and good looks, Raven still is part German shepherd and can seem a bit intimidating for the uninitiated.

It's a cloudy/rainy day, so the temptation is to curl up with a book or take a nap. But if Tim is reading this, I better say that I decided instead to vacuum the house, pay all the bills, recycle or file all the paperwork, sweep the floors, dust the furniture, clear out the garage, and get rid of all the clutter.

And bake an apple pie. Oh--I did that already (not today, but there is still some pie left). Maybe I do have time for that nap after all.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com