|

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good grades

I'm so proud of Mark and Christina!

Their mid-quarters came today and they had really good grades. (Above B averages) I hope we can encourage them to keep up the good work.

With their grades came lots of information about school and upcoming stuff. I'll need to wade through everything and make sure I get it on the calendar. Then I need to make sure I'm checking the calendar every day! One of the things upcoming is Driver's Ed for Christina--it is starting in a little over two weeks.

If you live in the Twin Cities, make way for the blonde almost-16-year old driving in a white Highlander next to her hysterical mother.

Just kidding. As she has done well academically, I'm sure she'll be great behind the wheel.

Wheel see.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com