|

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm baaaack

Back after a great weekend of fellowship, fun and food (gotta have those three f's!). Got to know the ladies of our church lots better (spending time 24/7 with people has a way of doing that) plus we learned some great spiritual lessons from the Word of God, our speaker, and each other. We truly bonded.

However, I am now pooped and very glad to be home. My dog was the only one glad to see me when I arrived as my husband was cooling himself on the back screen porch and my kids were out. Raven gave the appropriate barking noises, jumping movements, and licking responses to make me feel truly welcome, even without my human family's reaction to my long-awaited (?) return.

Thanks Rave. I won't leave you for a long long time. I don't know if I can make the same guarantee about other household members however......... ;)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com