|

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Home a little early

I got to come home from work a little early today, so thought I'd get in a quick blog. It's a little tough re-entering the real world after such a wonderful weekend away. There are bills, family issues, and just the regular day-to-day stuff to deal with.

My dog is always here with me, though--happy to see me whenever I enter the door. He reminds me what he is spelled backwards: God. God is the one who never fails me, he is more faithful than a loyal friend and even than my dependable Raven. He loves me and holds me when I'm tired and frustrated.

I can hold my dog or be uplifted by his welcoming bark and kisses, but God is the one who sustains me and keeps me always, when I'm discouraged or when I'm feeling great. Today I see his blessings in being home early and unwinding a bit before everyone gets home.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com