|

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to my Daddy!

Today is my dad's birthday. I won't say how old he is, except to say that a short time before his birth, the stock market crashed. Actually is was several weeks before Grandma delivered him, but ever since my dad has been Mr. Frugal. That must be where my sister gets it.

I'm very excited, because in a couple of days I'll get to see my dad and mom as we travel down to Tennessee. It looks like the weather will cooperate--you never know--but so far so good. We've enjoyed snow and cold for at least a couple of weeks so we won't be too heartsick about not having a white Christmas.

Happy, happy birthday Daddy! You've been a great role model for all of us kids and your grandkids as well. See you soon--we're bringing our present to you with us, so we can keep on celebratin'!

Love,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com