|

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Have a blessed Christmas!

This might be my last post for awhile, since we are planning to leave for Tennessee either tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm working today, and still have a million things to do to get ready, but it will get down when it gets done. I was hoping to do more last night, but Tim and I were running around town shopping and searching for an elusive battery for his truck's remote start. We finally found a Batteries Plus (after I called 411) but they closed at 7 pm! Ah well, at least I got to spend some time with my sweetie. Although it's not like I won't be spending hours in the car with him soon--unless one of us is with Christina and the other with the boys as we caravan down the road...

I'll try to post at my parents--maybe I can even persuade my dad to resume his blog. We'll see. He can be pretty sxxbborx at times. But he is very wonderful, as my mom is, and I'm looking forward to seeing him!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com