|

Monday, January 23, 2006

Back to taxes

Today I start my four-day stretch at work. I went back to the tax office, and it seems like I never left. It doesn't take too long to get back in the saddle. I was just afraid I would answer the phone "Northwest Conference" instead of "Nelson & Associates," but I think I did all right.

I helped Jeff do a spread sheet, sent a fax, did input sheets for two clients who either dropped off or mailed in their tax returns, scheduled several appointments and took messages for Jeff. Tomorrow it's back to work at the conference office--through Thursday. On Friday I can kick back and maybe take Raven to the vet. He's almost due for rabies shots, as well as having his anal glands expressed (how pleasant) and trying to find out why he is still itching in the middle of winter. Maybe a dog shrink can also explain why he like to bark incessantly at night. (Two am is his favorite time.)

Well, I'm off to BSF now. Wednesday Mark is going to the dentist (long overdue)--his tooth is bothering him. I know Luke and Christina should get in too. One kid at a time--besides, Luke is grown up now and can go at any time. (But I suppose it always helps if Mom makes the appointment and pays the bill..._

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com